My Zazzle

Friday, July 18, 2008

Crash and Burn

No, not talking about my love life [which is nice, thank you for asking: had a nice dinner with Miss Angela the other day, and Miss Ulrike texted me TWICE today!! :-)]

No, I'm talking running. I was in a rush this morning and did not get my stretching regimen done. Gosh, that hurts!! I ran the 2.6 down to Rudee Inlet, and despite the stiffness, was at 23 minutes and change. Not stellar, but not too bad. Made it past the 17th Street Pier to the 24th Street turn, and was outta gas. Bonked badly. I thought it was the lumbar. Tried to fire it up again, twice, but no dice. Strange..... anyway, ended up being about 4.5 in 38 minutes before the walking action began. So, good run, dinna quite take it to fruition. Still a good workout.

Wow! Melvin Mora of the Orioles just hit a home run off the left field foul pole! Big deal, right? Well, it landed right ON TOP of the pole!!!! I have never seen that or even heard of it before. Cool!

No comments: