My Zazzle

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 -1

Well, well.
Another year is now upon us.

Tomorrow morning, I am flying off to Portland for three months. Shipyard job involving ballistic missile defence. Chance to see some new territory [plus to see Randy and Cyndi and their families :-)]. Longer workday, longer workweek. Extra money [hallelujah!!].

Please keep Kevin in your prayers. I have set up everything I could think of. Canned, frozen and packaged foods for a month. Money for perishables each week. Money for the cab ride to Job Corps, when he reports. Even so, I worry. Time for lil' Bucky to fly on his own, though, and I'll cheer him on :-)

Good news! I'll control the TV [meaning, I will have plenty of time to read and to write. Not sure if anyone knows this, but I find it extremely difficult to concentrate when the TV is on, and it is ALWAYS on at the apartment. Always. I have managed one post each for the past three months. I guess I could be more prolific.... thank you to everyone who has actually visited RR.

Poll question:
I am thinking of uncoupling RR from my Facebook account.
Should I?
Thanks,
Chuck

4 comments:

Therese said...

See, I checked it!

Charmaine said...

I noticed your posting dropped off considerably so I wasn't checking as often (forgive me?), so if you had uncoupled from FB, I may have missed this one!

But, hey, being noise-free without the TV blaring all day long (I can't stand it either!), we may expect more ramblings, which I'd definitely look forward to. :-)

Hope you have a great experience in Portland!

Charles L. Wallace said...

Thank you, my dear friends. I truly appreciate your support, and I will remain coupled to Facebook.

See? More prolific, already! :-)

Charles L. Wallace said...

Yes, dear Cuz, of COURSE I forgive ye ;-) Go Yankees!