My Zazzle

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, Everybody!!

Gotta admit, it does not seem to Christmassy around here. I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong, it is just non-traditional, that's all.

Virginia Beach. It IS cold right now, probably 38F or so ;-) No snow. Once the sun comes up proper, I may go for a run on the beach. It's 5.2 miles to Rudee Inlet and back. Location, location, location.

Gotta work tomorrow. Not enough vacation time [or money!] to visit everyone in Atlanta, so I am here. I'll phone over in a little while, though.

No tree, don't need the additional expense, and finding a place for it in this apartment would be problematic anyhow. Certainly not a live tree [shedding, and whatnot].

For Christmas feast, I am opening with heart of palm salad, followed by fried catfish, hush puppies, and Miller Chill Chelada style beer beverage, just the thing to go with fried fish. Might even have pecan pie and coffee for dessert.

So, please do not feel sad on my behalf, friends. I'm not sad, not at all :-)
Merry Christmas, everyone!!

No comments: