My Zazzle

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello and Welcome

Hello, and Welcome!
That's right, I have now linked this blog to my Facebook page, and this is the first blog post since I did so [hint: Facebook friends, feel free to comment on this blog. Get's kinda lonely at times ;-)]

Been a little busy, both with work and with new sweetie. We have twenty people at sea right now, so those who are in the hangar are really turning and burning. I did vehicle maintenance yesterday [everyone from that shop is deployed]; today I helped build missile screens as the truck we were shipping them on showed up [several days early!]

Nikki keeps me busy as well - we have gotten into kayaking [which is a great way to exercise, by the way] and we hike and run together sometimes. It's cold and rainy tonight, so we are going out to dinner. Tomorrow, she is going to have liposuction, so I am going to cook dinner for her and the Triplets. That's right.... triplets! Identical, svelte, cute and fifteen. Oh, and very sweet lil' girls, too! Steak Sandwiches and Tater Tots, maybe some quick Spanish Rice as well [hoping they will pay attention and learn some cooking tips ;-)]

What else is new? Go Gators! I already posted on that, but still feels good. Yankees #1! Great offseason for the Bombers, and I have many posts on that. A quick hello to all; if I haven't written for a while, I will :-) Thanks for joining me.

Best wishes for a happy new year,
Chuck

No comments: