My Zazzle

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wasabi Mayonnaise

Sadly, dear Nikki is not feeling well after today's liposuction, and is nodding off as we speak. [And, she wants no dinner.] So, we'll get together another time, perhaps tomorrow. Nonetheless, a quick note: I made burgers the other day, really simple ones, and I wanted to share the concept with ya :) Note there's no amounts listed; use your discretion.

I used Angus ground beef. My apartments do not allow grilling, so I seared mine in the pan. Used black pepper and some paprika, a little onion powder and garlic powder as well. I like burgers medium rare to medium, cook yours however ya like. I had some sourdough bread which I hacked into thick chunks. Spead one with regular mayonnaise, the other with wasabi mayonnaise which you can sometimes find in the Oriental Food section of yer local grocery store. In the pan, I had slices of mozzerella cheese melt atop the burger patties.

Fusion burgers, tasty and messy. I liked 'em a lot, and I shared with Hiro and Kathy over at Daruma of Japan :-) Hoping to hear the review shortly.

That's all for now.
Happy Wednesday, y'all.
Chuck sends

No comments: