My Zazzle

Monday, March 17, 2008

Saint Padraig's Day

I stayed far awa' frae those madding crowds, preferring instead to dine at my local fave, Daruma of Japan. By the way, Kathy has many nice Thai items on the menu now, so I had the Green Curry Chicken to honour Saint Padraig ['twas the green or mayhap the two bombs next tae it on the menu....] Some got up the back of my nose, so my nose and eyes ran and I sneezed. The tall, gangly gal who tripped coming in the door that time blessed me, and bless me!! She was made up and wearing a suit and heels [working TWO jobs now and still not marrit, and actually lookin' quite comely] but alas, no fishing, eh? haha, no. Yeah, it's cryptic. You'll have to ask if you want to know. Had a really nice convo with Miss Anastasia, who lit up when we talked about Easter egg colouring [so, I sent her an egg colouring kit. Cost me nine bux for the kit and twenty to get it there on Wednesday, when next she works.]. Gosh, she is magnetic! No, not chasing her - got me sights set on someone else, and Staci has a boyfriend anyhow. But, I think she will enjoy the egg kit [at least, I hope so]. No gift card available - hope they don't put my name all over it [gifts should be a surprise!!] Always nice to see Hiro and Kathy and Mom and tonight, Anastasia, who informed me that I have been visiting more on nights when Marina works lately. I asked her if she was jealous ;-) We laughed. Have a Happy Saint Pat's, and lift ane fer me, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watched some Ghost Hunters last night on SciFi (I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovee that show so much!) and they were investigating some places in dear old Erin. I will tell you that it's creepy as hell to know they're in the area of a wrath, with known fairie activity, mind ye, and see one heat signature following their crew spontaneously split into three. They tweaked. I was like 'duh- so you like other people coming into your house uninvited?' Also, they hung out a Leap Castle some and one of the dudes just got picked up and tossed. Of course, this can always be expected of someplace where Cromwell slaughtered nothing but innocent women, children and elderly folks. (I always used to hiss at his name in my English history classes. Yeah, I'm that dork.) :) Slainte!

Charles L. Wallace said...

Ah, good paranormal experiences... and the fae! [Made me think of dear lil' pixies, fer certain!]

Now, back tae the Ainglish.... I'm cool with the folks frae now, but the aulden anes: Cromwell, Longshanks, history is filled with asshole Englishmen. If I ever got hold of a time machine I'd take along a sniper rifle [or a rocket launcher]

Hissing Cromwell? Naw, not a dork: I find it adorable :-)