My Zazzle

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cap

"Mistah Lil' Casper, he gone."

Lil' Casper, of course, being my 1982 Datsun 4X4 King Cab Pickup. I don't really need TWO white 4X4 pickups, and his registration was coming due, and the Va. inspection folks were really being pernicious, and my friend and co-worker Paul needed a truck, so I let Lil' go to a good home.

So, now I won't be tempted to pour money at him and allow Big Casper [my 2001 Ford F-150 4X4] to deteriorate. I really do need to conserve my resources, and this is most logical.

Still, I was fond of the lil' fellow. I bought him while I was still on active duty, and so one last link severed.... Then again, I was married to Diane at the time, so good to sever THAT link!! =:-0

Goodbye, Lil' Casper.
Have a good life down in NC.

No comments: