My Zazzle

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fireman Joba

Who knew Fireman Joba would be channelling Ray Bradbury? Getting beat is part of baseball, and for the late-inning guys, there's no safety net. At least there were no insects this time around. Too bad Andy's outing was wasted, though. We'll win more, and Joba will be part of many of those. It happens. Better in May......

Friday, Kei Igawa starts against Detroit, a team he has never faced. Ironic: he played in Japan for Hanshin Tigers and now faces Detroit's Tigers. Tora ga warui'in desu! With poor grammar, I said that tigers are bad.

Down on the farm, Ian Kennedy went 7.1 scoreless..... so, maybe it IS a comfort-level thing. I'm guessing that in AAA, he gets the corners ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote you a novel down on that other post. :) Enjoy.

Charles L. Wallace said...

Thank you, sweetie - I have enjoyed it and will answer when I get a chance :-)