My Zazzle

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Yikes!!

Man, I coulda SWORN I post more often than that!! Sorry.
Then again, maybe I confused replies with postings ;-)

Gators beat South Carolina. Percy Harvin was out with a sinus infection and migraines, plus the game was in SC, plus it was against the Ol' Ball Coach [our legendary QB/Coach, Steve Spurrier, who is always pesky]. Last year, in Gainesville, we blocked an extra point, and a field goal at the last gasp, preserving the chance to play for the national title against OSU.

So, this year, Tim Tebow threw for 300 yards and 2 scores, using Andre` "Bubba" Caldwell very nicely. Oh, Big Tim also ran for over a hundred yards and five touchdowns. You heard it right: FIVE touchdown runs. Can you spell "Heisman"?

Before the game, I went and watched American Gangster, which features Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe. Long, but you don't really notice [2' 42" or something]. Graphic scenes, good casting, good script, good acting. I enjoyed it, and I recommend it :-)

No comments: