My Zazzle

Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm Hungry

I'm Hungry.
I should be out running but I began to procrastinate.
It's overcast, and there might be lightning, and time keeps slipping away.
The Yanks play in a couple of hours, so that's the deadline.
Reading Yankees blogs, thinking of going to Rigazzi's to bring good luck to the Giambino.
Yep, now my stomach is rumbling :-)

Anyway, been going to the chiro for a bit.
My back has been clicking when I move, which is somewhat disconcerting, and for the past year, it has felt like a knife jabbing my lower back when I run. I've run a lot less this year. That and being on the road a lot = eating at a lot of restaurants = about ten pounds of extra goo around the midsection :-(

Lately, though, the back has been getting better. Ryan Eckman is my chiro, and if you are in metro StL, stop in for treatment. Good guy, good chiropractor. Has helped me a lot.
I've gotten back to basics, too. Matthew Furey's Combat Conditioning. Doing Hindu Pushups, Hindu Squats and Bridging has certainly helped relieve the pain [of course, limiting my alcohol intake has allowed my body to heal faster and better as wel].
Been doing some of Jamie Knee's Yogalation stretches, too, and that has also helped. Yes, Knee really IS her last name.

Man, I feel better just for writing all of this down!!
But, I am still hungry :-(

Go Yankees!!

No comments: