My Zazzle

Monday, September 10, 2007

Ten, Again

Wow, that was pretty bad. Three miles, 28' 20". Had to walk a bit. Legs felt like lead, plus had an interesting "side stitch" in my rib cage. Wasn't sure if I was going to die, or just hurl, so I walked. DEFINITELY will run again in a few hours. Think I'll have some lunch and hydrate up.

I forgot to mention in my last post, Yankees are off tonight. I subscribe to MLB.TV, so I am able to catch their telecasts pretty frequently, and Pix is really good about not making me feel bad for spending time doing so. Tonight, no game = Olive Garden :-) Yay!!

Paperwork. Copies of ssn, driver's licence, stuff like that. Goin' to the new job in Norfolk. Love the ocean, weather will still be pretty nice for most of the year. Amen. I don't want to put the details in a blog, so if you want to know the whys and wherefores, I'll be happy to mention it. Gotta send me an e-mail and request it! LOL

I'm hungry. Maybe that had some negative effect on the quality of the run. Reckon I'll fix that. Hmmm... roast beef or ham sandwich? Cheese and guacamole tortilla? Now I really am starving. See ya later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psst. If you ever make it this far up the east coast, try to stop in and say hello, eh?

-Melanie

Charles L. Wallace said...

I will, my friend :-)