My Zazzle

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yikes!!

Yikes!! I've managed to miss a couple of days from posting :-( Guess I got caught up in reading everyone else's nice blogs :-)

Anyway, after the exhausted Yanks got pummeled on Saturday by Boston, they won a real nail-biter on Sunday [I'm bleeding from several cuticles!]. Monday was a nice day as well with the Bombers holding on to down Baltimore while both the Tigers and the Red Sox were defeated. Bostonians say they are not overly concerned, but I think that maybe they are. Curiously, the blogs on the NY Post have been silent. Go figure.

Winding down the days here in Missouri, getting ready to head out to the coast. Still haven't finalized the logistics, so that leaves me with a sense of unease [I hate flying by the seat of my pants and much prefer having a plan]. Report date is October 9th, so still some time to work it.

Tonight Moose is on the hill for the Yanks, and I hope that what he learned and brought to his last appearance, he is able to translate into tonight's work. I'm optimistic!! Nice to see Gojiru homer last night, still appears to be 'stepping into the bucket' a bit though. The debate about Krazy Kyle and Bruney. Amazing. I'd say wasting time on such a debate is about as useful as debating chastity in a cathouse. Gosh, I sure hope the Great Rodriguez gets hot again. Now would be an excellent time....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hardly worried, cher. We're all still hung over from the thumping the Pats gave the Chargers. We're currently enjoying the sound of Peyton Manning panicking, is all. ;)

Anonymous said...

btw- worse comes to worst, we would take the wild card easily and then you'd have to play LA first. And they've got your number.

Charles L. Wallace said...

hahaha! Such confidence! To Be The Man, you've gotta Beat The Man, so it doesn't bother me to play the Angels :-) Panicky Peyton? Perfidious... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Haha. Manning and the rest of the NFL started crying as soon as Brady and Moss looked like they were just playing catch at a bbq in the backyard. :P

Oh- it's getting to be fall. Don't forget that if it gets too cold, Mr. April rarely finds his swing, if at all. ;)

Charles L. Wallace said...

Guess I'll have to wish for Arizona in the NL, then ;-) Plenty of warm weather + the chance for revenge. Mmmmm